Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Far so Good, I Guess?

Ok, so now we've got some inner office strife. My new boss, this is boss number 2 in two weeks is fighting with one of my co-workers. This isn't newsworthy, but let's be honest nothing I ever post really is. However, she is freaking out and I find it both hilarious and tragic at the same time. So here is my dilemma, I really want to twist the kniofe a little and get involved and see what kind of mischief I can get into. She may get fired, but honestly, I dont' really care. My heart is blacker than the blackest black times infinity. I was already rather heartless prior to law school.

Aside: You know something is wrong or maybe right with you when you read a case in your first year torts class about rape and you laugh uncontrollably. Mind you it wasn't the rape, it was everything surrounding it. This is actually how I found my friends. we went over it in class and I looked for red faces while trying not to laugh and we found each other. My friends are some of the cruelest people I've ever met.


Ok back on point. So do I go in and see what kind of mayhem I can stir up, oir do I play peace maker and try to get them locked in at the rec center?

No comments: