Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Sense of Humor doesn't mesh with the Corporate Culture

Here are some examples.

1. "what do you think this thing on my leg is?"
my response-aids, you probably have the hiv and have about a week and a half to live. enjoy. Note this was thought not said.
actual response from concerned cubemate-it is probably a spider bite.


2. "my wife was reallyhappy to see you"
my thought-she was really happy to see me too, for sex!
actual response-aww I'm so glad, she's been so sick, chemo takes a lot out of a person
yeah, i almost made that joke when his wife has the cancer. do I feel sorry? No

3. "this woman has children with different men, what a whore."-I actually said this to the person sitting next to me in training

her response-"I have two kids with two different dads, I guess that makes me a whore"

my response-shrug

that happened on my 3rd day. however it's killing me. I want to talk about aids and gay and dumpster babies, but I have no one who is anything like me, jaded, overeducated and bored. everyone is chipper and happy and fuck that. come on where are you other evil me? you have to exist. I'm considering putting out a personal.

No comments: