Tuesday, September 23, 2008

meeting and various sundries

Well, I had a meeting this morning. Luckily of course nothing got done. I did manage to take notes. and here they are, brief but it's all I've got.

-I need to learn to never come to these early to avoid some of the stupidest conversation on teh face of the earth. I should circulate a memo letting people know it's ok to have silence. Today's small talk conversation was about the migration habits of geese and ducks. we have a large pond out just outside the building, I think to create some fake sense of oneness with nature or serenity, honestly i'm not sure why they did it. But there is it, anyhow there were a couple ducks and the person while waiting asked why you get so many ducks and geese int he summer and they leave at the end? really? is this what we have to talk about, am I an orinthologist?(sidenote, I just looked this up and POW I was right, eat that SAT)

-"there is nothing more frustrating than receiving a letter well after the date on the letter says" Really? I can think of so many other things that are so much more frustrating, but hey that's me, I hate everything

and the scorecard

meeting length 45 minutes

team:4 times

scrubbing- this apprently means removing information that isn't necessary to do the task at hand: 4 times

agreeing while actually disagreeing: 1

quick and dirty: 2

prOcessEES: 7 times

No comments: