Monday, September 22, 2008

meeting is defined by webster as a group of people getting together and accomplishing nothing

right?

I have never had as many meetings in my life as a student or semi-professional as I do temping for this company. This marks meeting number 6 in the last 5 days and I have one scheduled for tomorrow at 8:15. The real kicker is that I go and sit mute and think about everything else. But things have changed my friends, oh yes the things have changed.

I took notes today and let me share them with you

man this girl hates silence and needs to fill dead air with useless talk. please no more talking about the weather within each department.

ok so the boss is here, why do they all need the worst possible haircut and an ill fitting suit? It doesn't make you seem any more authoritative. It makes you look sloppy and slightly out of touch with the reality that is you.

ok score card time: 16 minute meeting

5 finger quotes from the boss lady

3 proactive

3 prOcessEES

1 I'm not disagreeing, but. . .(for the record yes you are)

1 ownership of responsibility. um what?

No comments: